The Tuschinski 1 room is situated at the back of Hotel New York, facing the Rhine harbour. This room has approximately the same dimensions as the Library. It is named after the famous Polish immigrant Abraham Tuschinski.
The room also features a permanent stage, for live music or presentations.
It offers a partial view of the Rhine harbour and Katendrecht, the up-and-coming trendy neighbourhood in the south of Rotterdam.
Thanks to its black-and-gold walls, the Tuschinski 1 room has a somewhat sleeker look than our other rooms. This room is popular with business visitors as well as private guests, and ideally suited to for example a (wedding) dinner at beautiful round tables for up to 56 persons.
• 95 m2
• Maas side
• Natural light
• High ceilings
• Blackout curtains
• Bouquet of fresh flowers
• Partial view of the Maas
• Black-and-gold interior design
• Available for lunch, dinner or drinks
• Available for meetings and presentations
• Ample (paid) parking just outside the hotel
• Wide choice of audio-visual equipment
• Free Wi-Fi
• Various lay-outs are possible
• Up to 60 people for a meeting, 100 for drinks, and 56 for dinner
• Genuine Rotterdam water taxi just outside the hotel
• Afternoon Tea
• Various meeting packages
• Artists’ database for live music
To reserve the Tuschinski 1 room, please contact Hotel New York’s Reservations department. This can be reached Monday to Friday from 8.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. on number +31 (0) 10 4390 555 or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hotel New York also has 72 special guest rooms. Would you like to know more? Then take a look here!
Imagine getting married in this nostalgic location, from which thousands of emigrants once embarked for America… Click here for more information about weddings.