Tuschinski II is Hotel New York’s smallest room. Its atmosphere is similar to that of Tuschinski 1, and it offers a view of Wilhelmina pier and the car park. Thanks to its high ceiling, the room feels quite spacious. It is suitable for meetings of about ten people.
- 30 m2
- Wilhelmina pier side
- Natural light
- High ceilings
- Blackout curtains
- Available for lunch or diner
- Available for meetings and presentations
- Ample (paid) parking just outside the hotel
- Wide choice of audio-visual equipment
- Free Wi-Fi
- Various lay-outs are possible
- Genuine Rotterdam water taxi just outside the hotel
- Afternoon Tea
- Various meeting packages
To reserve the Tuschinski II room, please contact Hotel New York’s Reservations department. This can be reached Monday to Friday from 8.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. on number +31 (0) 10 4390 555 or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hotel New York also has 72 special guest rooms. Would you like to know more? Then take a look here!
Imagine getting married in this building, from which thousands of emigrants once embarked for America… Find here more information about weddings.