The Boardroom Reuchlin is one of the former rooms of the board of the Holland America Line. It was named after Otto Reuchlin, one of the founders of this famous shipping company. This room is situated on the first floor and exudes a sense of authenticity thanks to a fireplace, beautiful carpets and wooden panelling. Situated at the front of Hotel New York, this room offers a fine view of the Nieuwe Waterweg. The room still has all the grandeur of times gone by and is perfect for smaller, more intimate business meetings and private get-togethers.
- 60 m2
- At front of building, view of Nieuwe Waterweg
- Natural light
- High ceilings
- Air conditioning
- Fireplace (in case of heavy wind it is not possible to use the fireplace)
- Blackout curtains
- Bouquet of fresh flowers
- Sanitary facilities
- Available for lunch or diner
- Available for meetings and presentations
- Ample (paid) parking just outside the hotel
- Wide choice of audio-visual equipment
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fixed, wide board-room table
- For up to 20 persons
- Genuine Rotterdam water taxi just outside the hotel
- Afternoon Tea
- Various meeting packages
- Artists’ database for live music
To reserve the Boardroom Reuchlin, please contact Hotel New York’s Reservations department. This can be reached Monday to Friday from 8.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. on number +31 (0) 10 4390 555 or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hotel New York also has 72 special guest rooms. Would you like to know more? Then take a look here!
Imagine getting married in this nostalgic location, from which thousands of emigrants once embarked for America… Click here for more information about weddings.