The Blauwe zaal is a colourful (indeed, blue) and intimate room situated on the ground floor, at the back of the hotel. It is situated between two other rooms and offers a view of the Wilhelmina pier and the car park behind Hotel New York. Thanks to its intimate atmosphere, this room is perfect for smaller groups.
There are connecting doors between the Blauwe zaal and the other rooms. Furthermore, there is always a bouquet of fresh flowers in this room.
• 55 m2
• Wilhelmina pier side
• Natural light
• High ceilings
• Blackout curtains
• Bouquet of fresh flowers
• Available for lunch, dinner or drinks
• Available for meetings and presentations
• Ample (paid) parking just outside the hotel
• Wide choice of audio-visual equipment
• Free Wi-Fi
• Various lay-outs are possible
• Up to 30 people for a meeting, 50 for drinks, and 32 for dinner
• Genuine Rotterdam water taxi just outside the hotel
• Afternoon Tea
• Various meeting packages
• Artists’ database for live music
To reserve the Blauwe zaal, please contact Hotel New York’s Reservations department. This can be reached Monday to Friday from 8.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. on number +31 (0) 10 4390 555 or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Hotel New York also has 72 special guest rooms. Would you like to know more? Then take a look here!
Imagine getting married in this nostalgic location, from which thousands of emigrants once embarked for America… Click here for more information about weddings.