The Bibliotheek is situated at the back of Hotel New York, facing the Maas. It’s a medium-sized, warm, colourful room with bookcases reaching to the ceiling. These authentic bookcases are filled with books and other materials from the Holland America Line days. The room also features a permanent stage, for live music or presentations. The room has a partial view of the Maas and the Rotterdam skyline.
Many private guests enjoy having lunch, dinner or drinks in the Bibliotheek because of its cosy atmosphere.
Business guests can hold meetings and presentations here that will be just a little bit special because of the unusual atmosphere. In a comfortable and cosy atmosphere important business decisions can be made here.
- 85 m2
- Maas side
- Natural light
- High ceilings
- Blackout curtains
- Bouquet of fresh flowers
- Partial view of the Maas
- Colourful interior design
- Available for lunch, dinner or drinks
- Available for meetings and presentations
- Ample (paid) parking just outside the hotel
- Wide choice of audio-visual equipment
- Free Wi-Fi
- Various lay-outs are possible
- Up to 60 people for a meeting, 100 for drinks, and 56 for dinner
- Genuine Rotterdam water taxi just outside the hotel
- Afternoon Tea
- Various meeting packages
- Artists’ database for live music
To reserve the Bibliotheek, please contact Hotel New York’s Reservations department. This can be reached Monday to Friday from 8.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. on number +31 (0) 10 4390 555 or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hotel New York also has 72 special guest rooms. Would you like to know more? Then take a look here!
Imagine getting married in this nostalgic location, from which thousands of emigrants once embarked for America… Click here for more information about weddings.