The Balszaal is Hotel New York’s largest room, named after cinema legend Hubert Bals. It is an atmospheric room, thanks to chandeliers, wooden floors and tall windows offering a view of the Maas. There is also a giant map painted on the wall, showing the route taken by the Holland America Line’s ships when travelling from Rotterdam to New York.
This room is eminently suited to large business meetings and festive occasions. Thanks to the tall windows, the room gets plenty of natural light and provides a grand view of the Euromast – Rotterdam has never looked better!
Imagine getting married in this location, from which thousands of emigrants once embarked for America… The Balszaal is Hotel New York’s largest wedding room.
- Wooden floors
- Mobile stage for performances or presentations
- Wedding room seating 80 people
- 135 m2
- Maas side
- Natural light
- High ceilings
- Blackout curtains
- Panoramic view of the Maas
- Large bouquet of fresh flowers
- Large, nostalgic mural painting
- Available for lunch, dinner or drinks
- Available for meetings and presentations
- Ample (paid) parking just outside the hotel
- Wide choice of audio-visual equipment
- Free Wi-Fi
- Various lay-outs are possible
- Up to 100 people for a meeting, 175 for drinks, and 80 for dinner
- Possibility to use the private bar for parties
- Genuine Rotterdam water taxi just outside the hotel
- Afternoon Tea
- Various meeting packages
- Artists’ database for live music
To reserve the Balszaal, please contact Hotel New York’s Reservations department.
This can be reached Monday to Friday from 8.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. on number +31 (0) 10 4390 555 or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Hotel New York also has 72 special guest rooms. Would you like to know more? Then take a look here!