The Maas suite offers a view of the Maas and is Hotel New York’s largest nostalgic hotel room.
Its wooden panelling and authentic fireplace call to mind the adventurous days of the Holland America Line. With its modern furniture, sleek television screen and Delft Blue design, the room presents a beautiful mixture of the old and the new. A table in the middle of the room can be used for meetings of up to six people.
The bed is separated by a dividing wall and the view of the Maas is breathtaking. But be careful: the high chair and telescope/binoculars at the window may tempt you away from your bed all night!
Above you will find an option for quickly reserving a room online.
Alternatively, please call +31 (0) 10 439 0555.
- Air conditioning
- Nespresso machine
- Hair dryer
- Free wireless Internet access
- Guest-room safe
- Fireplace with seating area
- Writing desk and desk chair
- Flat-screen television
- 24/7 reception and room service
- Super comfortable beds by Treca de Paris
- Assortment of chocolates
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Pillows in three different grades of softness
- Bottle of Hotel New York water
- Plenty of (paid) parking space
- Genuine Rotterdam water taxi
- Cosy bar
- Reading table with Dutch and foreign newspapers and magazines
- Oyster bar serving fresh shellfish
- Barbershop for a haircut or shave
- Afternoon tea
- Electric bike rental
- Nostalgic walk to the SS Rotterdam
In case of heavy wind it is not possible to use the fireplace.
Hotel New York’s super comfortable bed linen is also for sale at our souvenirshop.