On the roof of Hotel New York you will find a room with a roof terrace. This very spacious room is extremely quiet. It can be reached by a stairway and offers a great view of the Maas.
It is situated in the former Holland America Line caretaker’s quarters and has separate sleeping and living areas.
Because of this marvellous mixture of old and new, the eventful history of the Holland America Line is still palpable.
Above you will find an option for quickly reserving a room online. Alternatively, please call +31 (0) 10 439 0500.
- Air conditioning
- Nespresso machine
- Hair dryer
- Free wireless Internet access
- Guest-room safe
- Table and four chairs
- Writing desk and desk chair
- Private terrace
- Large lounge sofa
- Flat-screen television
- 24/7 reception and room service
- Super comfortable beds by Treca de Paris
- Assortment of chocolates
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Pillows in three different grades of softness
- Bottle of Hotel New York water
- Plenty of (paid) parking space
- Genuine Rotterdam water taxi
- Cosy bar
- Reading table with Dutch and foreign newspapers and magazines
- Oyster bar serving fresh shellfish
- Barbershop for a haircut or shave
- Afternoon tea
- Electric bike rental
- Nostalgic walk to the SS Rotterdam
This room can only be reserved for a maximum of two persons, it is not possible to put an extra bed in this special room.
Hotel New York’s super comfortable bed linen is also for sale at our souvenirshop.