These spacious former offices of the board of the Holland America Line are most unusual. The rooms are located on a corner at the front of the building and feature many original historical elements, including wooden panelling, Art Deco lamps and a functioning fireplace.
Because of this marvellous mixture of old and new, the eventful history of the Holland America Line is still palpable. From the beautiful oval-shaped bathtub at the window you have a marvellous view of the river.
This roomtype has a parking ticket (one ticket per room) included in February 2016!
Above you will find an option for quickly reserving a room online.
Alternatively, please call +31 (0) 10 439 0555.
- Air conditioning
- Nespresso machine
- Hair dryer
- Free wireless Internet access
- Guest-room safe
- Fireplace with seating area
- Writing desk and desk chair
- Flat-screen television
- 24/7 reception and room service
- Super comfortable beds by Treca de Paris
- Assortment of chocolates
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Pillows in three different grades of softness
- Bottle of Hotel New York water
- Plenty of (paid) parking space
- Genuine Rotterdam water taxi
- Cosy bar
- Reading table with Dutch and foreign newspapers and magazines
- Oyster bar serving fresh shellfish
- Barbershop for a haircut or shave
- Afternoon tea
- Electric bike rental
- Nostalgic walk to the SS Rotterdam
Unfortunately it is not possible to put an extra bed in these special rooms.
In case of heavy wind it is not possible to use the fireplace.
Hotel New York’s super comfortable bed linen is also for sale at our souvenirshop.