These spacious rooms are located on the second floor, at the front of our nostalgic building on the head of Wilhelmina pier. These rooms are provided with a small balcony and offer a beautiful, broad view of the Rotterdam Waterweg and Euromast. A more beautiful view would be hard to find!
These rooms feature light and colourful furnishings, while French balcony doors offer access to the harbour atmosphere outside.
If you would like to enjoy this view from a nostalgic former board room with its own fireplace, please take a look at our former board room.
Above you will find an option for quickly reserving a room online. Alternatively, please call +31 (0) 10 439 0555.
- Air conditioning
- Nespresso machine
- Hair dryer
- Free wireless Internet access
- Guest-room safe
- Flat-screen television
- Balcony with a view of the entire Waterweg
- 24/7 reception and room service
- Super comfortable beds by Treca de Paris
- Pillows in three different grades of softness
- Bottle of Hotel New York water
- Writing desk and desk chair
- Separate seating area
- Plenty of (paid) parking space
- Genuine Rotterdam water taxi
- Cosy bar
- Reading table with Dutch and foreign newspapers and magazines
- Oyster bar serving fresh shellfish
- Barbershop for a haircut or shave
- Afternoon tea
- Electric bike rental
- Nostalgic walk to the SS Rotterdam
We hope you enjoyed a good night’s sleep in your Treca de Paris bed. Our super comfortable sheets of combed cotton are available at the souvenirshop!
Balcony rooms at Hotel New York are all slightly different, the picture is an example of one of these rooms.